Luton Acoustic Jam Session at Black Horse, Luton
|Times||8:30pm – 11:45pm|
|Name||Luton Acoustic Jam Session|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Black Horse, 23 Hastings St, Luton, LU1 5BE|
|Venue phone||01582 965290|
|Host phone||07788 431470|
|Notes||Round the table, playing & singing Jam. open to all styles & abilities.
Bring some tunes or songs, and we'll join in.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Jazz World Music|
These details were submitted by Nigel Bailey on 24 Mar 2018
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic At The Hightown Club Lutom at The Hightown Club, Luton (The First Friday of each month)
- Open Mic At The Hightown Club With Amy Leeder at The Hightown Club, Luton (Sporadic Fridays)
- Unplugged Corner at Inn On The Green, Harpenden (The Third Sunday of each month)
- Buskers Night at The Plume Of Feathers, Hitchin (Every Sunday)
- Om Sunday Session at The Swan, Leighton Buzzard (The First Sunday of each month)
- Acoustic Night at The Jolly Topers, Luton (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Kaspar’s Juke Joint Acoustic Open Mic at Ye Olde Fighting Cocks, St Albans (Fortnightly Tuesdays)