Bracknell Open Mic at The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell
|Times||8:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Occurs||The Second Wednesday of each month|
|Name||Bracknell Open Mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Acoustic Couch, 11 Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JG|
|Venue phone||01344 483861|
|Host phone||07535 884381|
|Notes||You can either plug in and play or perform acoustically in a relaxed friendly well-equipped environment that is complete with a great performance area, lots of seating and a licensed bar.
Access and parking at the Acoustic Couch could not be easier. There is free parking after 6.00 pm a few minutes’ walk away at the Peel Centre RG12 1EG and above the venue is the High Street multi storey car park, which charges £1.50 for all night from 6.00 pm.
We are hoping to hold these events on a regular basis every second Wednesday of the month.
If you are interested in performing or would like more info please drop us an email to email@example.com and we will book you a space or just come on down on the night. We obviously have limited time on the night so performers will be booked in on a first come first served basis.
These details were submitted by Peter Penfold on 07 Sep 2017
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Expression Open Mic at Thatched Cottage, Maidenhead (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- Damian Delahunty at The Henry Vi, Eton (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic, Jam Night at Victoria Arms, Wokingham (Every Thursday)
- The New Leathern Bottle, Bracknell (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Julie’s Open Mic Nights at The Miners Arms, Mytchett (The Second Thursday of each month)
- The Palmer Tavern, Reading (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Innovative And Unique Open Mic at The Alexandra Farnborough, Farnborough (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Anchor, Maidenhead, Maidenhead (The First Friday of each month)
- The Launch at The Swan Inn, Farnborough (Sporadic Fridays)
- Open Mic at The Bee Pub, Windlesham (Every Monday)
- Open Mic Monday at The Foresters Arms, Bagshot (Every Monday)
- Mellow Monday at The Greene Oak, Windsor (Every Monday)
- The Jolly Acoustic Jam at The Jolly Anglers, Reading (The Third Monday of each month)
- The Lyndhurst, Reading (Fortnightly Mondays)
- Julie’s Open Mic Nights at The Village Inn, Sandhurst (Every Tuesday)
- The Holly Tree, Egham (Every Tuesday)
- Damian Delahunty at The Bee, Burnham (Every Tuesday)
- The Foresters Cox Green, Maidenhead (The Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- The Phil Oades Band Open Mic at Eton Wick Football Club, Eton Wick (The Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Wednesday Night Open Mic/jam at Wrasbury Village Club, Wraysbury (Every Wednesday)
- The Golden Cross, Twyford (Every Wednesday)
- Peacock Farm, Bracknell (The First and Third Wednesday of each month)
- The Wokingham Folk & Blues Open Mic Night (Wokfab) at The Hope & Anchor, Wokingham (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- The Boundary Arms, Maidenhead (The Third Wednesday of each month)