Open Mic/jam Night at The Richmond Bar, Brighton
|Times||7:00pm – 1:00am|
|Name||Open Mic/jam Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Richmond Bar, 33 Richmond Place, Brighton, BN2 9NA|
|Venue phone||01273 695866|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||Anything and anyone is welcome! Whether you're an established musician, world renowned magician, casual comedian, or an angsty spoken word poet we'd like to invite you to come and show us what you got!
We’ve got amps, a drum kit, mics - pretty much all the equipment you'll need can be provided by us, but we'll accommodate if you guys want to bring something else in.
Every first-time performer will get a drink on the house after their set!
At the end of every month we’ll be showcasing all the best acts that performed at our open mic. You lucky few will be contacted by us to come back and perform alongside a headlining act, and take part in our quasi contest where you could win an open bar tab at The Richmond. The winner will be chosen by the crowd, so bring the squad over for your chance to win!
Last and final point: We know that we’re all stars in our own right, and have something to say through whatever medium we choose. BUT, when coming to our open mic we ask you to really listen, watch and support one another!
See you on the flip side!
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by chance dini on 22 Feb 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic Night At The Lion & Lobster at The Lion and Lobster, Brighton (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic Night Every Tuesday With 2 Pizzas For £12 at The West Hill Tavern, Brighton (Every Tuesday)
- Goat Smoking Pipe - Open Mic at Revolution Brighton, Brighton (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic at The Temple Bar, Brighton (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic at The Gladstone, Brighton (Every Tuesday)
- Bar Broadway, Brighton (Every Wednesday)
- Brighton Rocks Open Mic at Brighton Rocks, Brighton (Every Wednesday)
- The White Rabbit, Brighton (Every Wednesday)
- Pow Open mic at The Prince Of Wales, Newhaven (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- The Office Open Mic at The Office, Brighton (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic - Presented By Blakk Treakle at Ye Old King And Queen, Brighton (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic at Modelo Lounge, Hove (The First Wednesday of each month)
- Banioke Open Mic at The Foragers, Hove (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- The Purple Shoes Open Mic at The Three Jolly Butchers, Brighton (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Peli-Piano at Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Freehaus, Brighton (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Light Tahini Open Mic at New Unity, Brighton (Every Thursday)
- Opening Lines - Open Mic Night For Wordsmiths at The Pipeline, Brighton (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Greyhound Acoustic Gathering at The Greyhound, Hassocks (Every Thursday)
- The Regency Tavern, Brighton (Every Thursday)
- The Yellow Book, Brighton (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at Fortune Of War, Brighton (Every Thursday)
- The George Payne, Hove (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at Medusa Bar, Brighton (Every Thursday)
- The Revelator's Open Mic Night at The Revelator, Brighton (The First Thursday of each month and The Third Sunday of each month)
- The Hanover, Brighton (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Music Night At The Druids Head at The Druids Head, Brighton (Every Friday)
- Hope Inn Open Mic at The Hope Inn, Newhaven (The Last Friday of each month)