Open Mic at The Plumbers Arms, Chester
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Plumbers Arms, 21 Newgate Street, Chester, CH1 1DE|
|Venue phone||01244 401101|
|Notes||Events hosted by The Lovelies and Vic Button. All welcome we start about 8pm.
Sometimes we have a free buffet. P.A. or custom setup. Next night is 19th May 2016.
has stopped running for the summer. We have moved to the near by Plumbers Arms Pub.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk|
These details were submitted by James Button on 09 May 2016
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Unplugged Open Mic Night at Alexander's, Chester (Every Tuesday)
- The Carlton Tavern, Chester (Every Tuesday)
- Testify Poetry at Hanky Panky Pancakes, Chester (The First Tuesday of each month)
- The Bear & Billet, Chester (Every Thursday)
- The Red Hall Hot, Chester (Every Thursday)
- Jam Night at The Hollybush, Cefn-y-Bedd (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Crown Hotel, Tarporley (The Last Saturday of each month)
- Cliff And Dom Open Mic at The New Glynne Arms, Chester (The Fourth Saturday of each month)