Open Mic Tuesdays, "The Mic Is Yours!" at The Dog & Moon, Derby
|Times||8:00pm – 11:30pm|
|Name||Open Mic Tuesdays, "The Mic Is Yours!"|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Dog & Moon, 16 Sadler Gate, Derby, DE1 3NF|
|Venue phone||01332 986966|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||A fresh, LIVE 'open mic' talent showcase, on a 'school night' ...right in the heart of Derby city centre!
Why come along?
• FREE entry, always!
• Get 1 drink on the house FOR your performance..
• House acoustic guitar available to use!
• Beginners ALWAYS encouraged..
• Variety welcome, music, poetry, comedy?
• Friendly vibes / faces all round..
• A GREAT selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks!
So, if YOU want to perform?
Please send a message to our page: "The Mic Is Yours"
OR our host: "Lee Reidy" to register your interest in pre-booking a slot*
...alternatively, get down early enough to secure one of the 'walk in' reservations. ✍
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Lee Reidy on 17 Jan 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Sessions Live at The Thorn Tree Inn, Waingroves (Every Thursday)
- Acoustic Open Mic at The Tap, Derby (Every Thursday)
- Seymour’s, Derby (The Second and Last Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Hosted By Simplymel at The Spotted Cow, Holbrook (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- The Bless Open Mic at The Bless, Derby (The First Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic. Night at The Bishop Blaise, Derby (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The New Inn, Shardlow, Derby (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Friday Street at The General Havelock, Ilkeston (Every Friday)
- The Tiffany Lounge, Derby (The Third Friday of each month)
- The Nags Head, Borrowash (The Last Sunday of each month)
- The Stunble Inn, Long Eaton (Every Sunday)
- Festival Jam Night at The Holly Bush, Ripley (Every Sunday)
- Monday Muso Club at The Bulls Head, Belper (Every Monday)
- The Poet And Castle, Codnor (Every Monday)