Ripley Music Festival Jam Night at The Hollybush, Ripley
|Times||8:00pm – 11:15pm|
|Name||Ripley Music Festival Jam Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Hollybush, Brook Lane, Ripley, DE5 8JA|
|Notes||All welcome. beginners,solo duo,covers bands jammin mates, want to meet other musicians or even show off your original music. you might even get a booking for a saturday gig or even a slot on the music festival
sunday Jam night was created to support funding for Ripley Music Festival. The pub pays the festival £50 per week for hosting the event plus we run beer raffle.
availiable for you to play is.
Mapex Horizon Pop drum kit including snare cymbals and kicker. including sticks................
Mark 600w Bass head including messa boogie speaker weston Bass guitar.
Marshal 80w combo including strat copy electric guitar.
1k pa system with Shure SM58 mikes.
we also have a tanglewood electro acoustic guitar.
you can bring your own instruments and pedals.
the night kicks off around 8 8.30 and finishes promptly at 11.15.
so early arrival is preferable if you want a slot
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul World Music|
These details were submitted by Mark Platts on 24 Jun 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Gabriella day at The Miners Arms, Sutton-in-Ashfield (Every Sunday)
- The Holly Bush, Ripley (Every Sunday)
- Festival Jam Night at The Holly Bush, Ripley (Every Sunday)
- A Night With Molly May at The Fishpond, Matlock Bath (Every Sunday)
- Monday Muso Club at The Bulls Head, Belper (Every Monday)
- The Poet And Castle, Codnor (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at The Creaky Floorboard, Derby (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic Tuesdays, "The Mic Is Yours!" at The Dog & Moon, Derby (Every Tuesday)
- Old Bank Acoustic Session at The Old Bank, Matlock Bath (Every Tuesday)
- Open Sessions Live at The Thorn Tree Inn, Waingroves (Every Thursday)
- Seymour’s, Derby (The Second and Last Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Hosted By Simplymel at The Spotted Cow, Holbrook (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- The Bless Open Mic at The Bless, Derby (The First Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic. Night at The Bishop Blaise, Derby (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Friday Street at The General Havelock, Ilkeston (Every Friday)
- Thr3 Bar Ripley, Ripley (The Second Friday of each month)
- The Tiffany Lounge, Derby (The Third Friday of each month)