Music Night In The Village at Travellers Friend, Epping Green
|Times||6:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Name||Music Night In The Village|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Travellers Friend, B181, Epping Green, CM16 6PU|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||Currently not running due to Coronavirus, see you on the other side of this crisis folks.
Open Mic does not happen on Bank Holiday Monday's as pub has Sunday hours.
From approximately 6pm until 8pm is an open jam/warm up where anyone can join and then from around 8pm until close is a standard open mic but you can invite others to jam along if you wish.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul World Music|
These details were submitted by Troy Thompson on 24 Mar 2020
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic Last Tuesday Of Every Month at The George Iii, Hoddesdon (The Last Tuesday of each month)
- Paringdon Sports And Social Club, Harlow (The First Tuesday of each month)
- Speak Easy, Epping Green (Fortnightly Tuesdays)
- Old Hall Tavern, Waltham Forest (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Acoustic & Jam Night at The Horse & Well, Woodford (The First Thursday of each month)