Paul's Open Mic / Jam at The Butchers Arms, Barnet
|Times||20:30 – 23:30|
|Name||Paul's Open Mic / Jam|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Butchers Arms, 148 High Street, Barnet, EN5 5XP|
|Transport||High Barnet New Barnet|
|Venue phone||020 8441 9476|
|Host phone||020 8441 9476|
|Notes||Full backline provided in a welcoming atmosphere. Solo performers/bands welcome, or jam with our regular musicians.
Bands required for opening 30 minute slot.
|Genres||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Electronica/Synth Jazz Funk & Soul Reggae World Music Musical / Showtunes Dance|
2 people are following this event.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this venue to be notified by email when a new version of the venue details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereBarnet
- Open Mic at The Dublin Castle, Camden Town (Every Monday)
- The Coppermill Pub, Walthamstow (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at The Cobden, City of London (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at All About Eve, Camden Town (Every Wednesday)
- WIN £200 and Studio Time! at Zodiac, Hampstead (Every Wednesday)
- UK Open Mic at The Alwyne Castle, Islington (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic Night at The Bebop, Stoke Newington (Every Wednesday)
- The Star, Harrow (Every Wednesday)
- UK Open Mic at Brook Gate, Highbury (Every Thursday)
- Jewish Open Mic at London, Camden Town (Every Thursday)
- Babel Open Mic at Babel Art House, Hackney (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic night at The Market Tavern, Watford (The First Thursday of each month)
- The Sov Open Mic at The Royal Sovereign, Hackney (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Guitar Social @ St Elmos, Kings Cross (Every Thursday)
- UK Open Mic at Prince Arthur, Kings Cross (Every Thursday)
- The Yes Mess Open Mic at The Others, Stoke Newington (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic at Selina PowerPlant, Camden Town (Every Thursday)