Kingston Christmas Market Open Mic STARTS NOVEMBER 21ST!) at Kingston Christmas Market 2023 (STARTS NOVEMBER 21ST!), Kingston Upon Thames
Next 2 Dates
- 5:30pm Tue 05 Dec 2023
- 5:30pm Tue 12 Dec 2023
|Times||17:30 – 21:00|
|Name||Kingston Christmas Market Open Mic STARTS NOVEMBER 21ST!)|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Kingston Christmas Market 2023 (STARTS NOVEMBER 21ST!), Market Pl, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1JT|
|Notes||One free Mulled Wine or Cider per performer. It's outdoors in a Christmas Market so bring your fingerless gloves!
Sign up is 5:30pm however I understand people might not be able to make it then, so feel free to e-mail ahead - email@example.com. However, we do give priority to those who get there at 5:30 and we may not be able to reserve slots
Open Mic begins at 6pm.
Percussion OK. No full kit's sadly.
Anything is OK within reason, try not to sing any songs that will get us in trouble with the council (no GG Allin).
|Genres||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Electronica/Synth Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Poetry Jazz Funk & Soul Storytelling Reggae World Music Magic Musical / Showtunes Dance|
One person is following this event, helping keep things accurate.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this venue to be notified by email when a new version of the venue details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereKingston Upon Thames
- Lost Souls Poetry Open Mic at Spread Eagle Bar, Wandsworth (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- The Loft Sessions at The Railway Pub, Putney (Fortnightly Tuesdays)
- The Loft Sessions at The Wheatsheaf, Tooting (Fortnightly Tuesdays)
- The Hand & Flower, Richmond (The First Wednesday of each month)
- UK Open Mic at The Quiet Night Inn, Notting Hill (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic at Nork Village Club, Banstead (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- London Unplugged Acoustic Open Mic at George IV, Chiswick, Chiswick (Every Wednesday)
- Lasso The Moon Open Mic at The Grove Bar And Restaurant, Hammersmith (The First Wednesday of each month)
- Ram Jam Records ( At The Back Of The Grey Horse Pub ), Kingston Upon Thames (Every Wednesday)
- Cock And Bottle, Notting Hill (Every Wednesday)
- Open Stage at The Duke of York Pub, Hanwell (Every Thursday)
- Ben and Tixi's Open Mic at The Castle, Isleworth (Every Thursday)
- WIN £200 and Studio Time! at The Durell Arms, Fulham (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at The Albion, East Molesey (Every Thursday)
- Hampton Wick Open Mic Night at The Swan, Kingston Upon Thames (Every Thursday)
- Ben and Tixi's Open Mic at the Horse and Groom at The Horse And Groom, South Wimbledon (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Night at The Old Pack Horse, Chiswick (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at The Venue on Middle Street, Croydon (The Second Thursday of each month)
- All In Showcase at The Brickstone, Brixton (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Ant Henson's Open Mic London at The Draper's Arms, Ealing (Sporadic Fridays)
- The Mic Drop at Shaftesbury Christian Centre, Battersea (Sporadic Fridays)
- Ben and Tixi's "2nd Fri" open mic at Brasserie Vonne, Balham (The Second Friday of each month)
- WIN £200 and Studio Time! at BOXPARK Croydon, Croydon (Every Friday)
- Open Mic at The Molesey Royal British Legion, East Molesey (The Second Friday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Hogarth, Teddington (Every Sunday)
- UK Open Mic at The Rutland Arms, Hammersmith (Every Sunday)
- Ding Dong Gong Show at Big Belly Comedy Clun, Kennington (Every Sunday)
- Sing Jazz with the Faz(ioli) at Neighbourhood Cafe Yukari, Kew (The First Sunday of each month)
- The White Horse, Richmond (Every Sunday)