Open Mic at The Railway Inn, Greenfield
|Times||7:00pm – 10:30pm|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Railway Inn, , Greenfield, OL3 7JZ|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||A fantastic real ale pub well known for great live music.
All acts welcome & please feel free to borrow the house guitar.
An excellent choice of real ales available at great prices, a pool table and FREE Wi-Fi.
The venue is situated just opposite the train station in Greenfield.
Artist signup from 7pm. Get there early to get a slot!
-Hosted by Unassuming Heroes-
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by rikkyrotten on 20 Feb 2020
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Olde Queen Anne, Heywood (Every Sunday)
- The Shoulder Of Mutton, Slaithwaite (Every Sunday)
- The Royal George, Greenfield (Every Sunday)
- Spoken Passions at The Station Hotel, Ashton-under-Lyne (The Last Sunday of each month)
- Spot Light Acoustic Open Mic at The Jolly Hatters, Denton (The First Sunday of each month)
- Spotlight Mcr Open Mic/live Jam at Manchester Bar 1, Manchester City Centre (Sporadic Sundays)
- 50's and 60's Jam Session at The 3 C's Club, Oldham (Every Monday)
- Jay Orchard's Open Mic Night at The Prince Of Orange, Ashton-under-Lyne (Every Monday)
- Top Dog Open Mic at Dog & Pheasant, Ashton-under-Lyne (Fortnightly Mondays)
- Cow'd Feet Club Open Mic Night at The Cow'd Feet Club, Stalybridge (Fortnightly Mondays)
- Open Mic at The Railway Inn, Greenfield (Every Tuesday)
- Jay Orchard's Open Mic Night at Fox Tavern, Stalybridge (Every Tuesday)
- Jlr Open Mic Night - Hosted By Cartoon Understanding at Jlr Live Lounge, Royton (Every Tuesday)
- Greenfield Conservative Club, Oldham (Every Tuesday)
- Owd Tatts, Chadderton (The Last Tuesday of each month)
- Dog & Partridge, Oldham (Every Wednesday)
- Mid Week Muso's Night at Judges Bar, Stalybridge (Every Wednesday)
- Anything Goes at Isaac's, Glossop (Every Thursday)
- Jay Orchard’s Open Mic Night at The Old Thirteenth Cheshire Astley Volunteer Rifleman Corps , Stalybridge (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Night at The Swan, Lees (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Night With Jay Orchard at The Old Fleece, Stalybridge (Every Thursday)
- Roots Jam Session at Roots Bar & Restaurant, Manchester (Every Thursday)
- The Sycamore, Ashton-under-Lyne (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Nights by Don’R’Lee and Trent Jackson at The Commercial, Rochdale (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Fairview Inn Open Mic Night at The Fairview Inn, Burnedge (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Listen Up! Indie Jam Night at White Lion, Rochdale (Fortnightly Thursdays)