"Open Mic at The Ironmaster" at The Ironmaster, Fareham
|Times||8:00pm – 10:30pm|
|Name||"Open Mic at The Ironmaster"|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Ironmaster, 26 West Street,, Fareham, PO16 0JW|
|Venue phone||01329 238720|
|Notes||We are a very chilled out pub looking to host a number of different styles of performers. Booths and tables are set up to create a relaxed atmosphere for people to play and listen to some good music.
15 mins slots approx three songs for each artist. If you want to do less that's fine. With opportunities to go back up.
We have a house guitar and you are welcome to bring your own instruments to blow our minds.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Ironmaster on 31 Jul 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Plough And Barleycorn, Portsmouth (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic (+18s Only) at The Wyvern, Gosport (Every Tuesday)
- Golden Lion Open Mic at The Golden Lion Pub, Havant (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic At The Dolphin at The Dolphin, Portsmouth (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Bob's Acoustic Open Mic at The Ship Inn, Havant (Fortnightly Tuesdays)
- The Old Barn, Portsmouth (Every Wednesday)
- Martin Guitar Open Mic Night at South Coast Emporium Bar, Southsea (Sporadic Wednesdays)
- Broken Mic at The Apsley House, Southsea (Every Thursday)
- Jays Open Mic at Aurora Cafe, Portsmouth (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at Skylark Golf & Country Club, Fareham (Sporadic Thursdays)