Artyfarty Open Mic & Arts Night at Spirit Lounge Maidstone, Maidstone
|Times||8:30pm – 11:45pm|
|Occurs||The First Thursday of each month|
|Name||Artyfarty Open Mic & Arts Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Spirit Lounge Maidstone, 4-6 Rose Yard, Maidstone, ME14 1HN|
|Venue phone||07791 143344|
|Notes||A sociable, networking evening for people in the creative arts who want to showcase their talent.
I started this evening selfishly at first as I have been stuck finding my sound songwriting - I want to encourage musicians jamming together / songwriting and helping each other out musically. You may just find that person that you click with musically to help inspire you.
Calling all -
SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS
This will be such a relaxed comfortable evening for all. Even if you are just looking for somewhere to have a drink and some entertainment for the evening then please come along.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Jazz Funk & Soul|
These details were submitted by Lili on 24 Jun 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic Night at Earls, Maidstone (The First and Third Wednesday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at Poco Loco, Chatham (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Jam Sessions at The Old House At Home, Maidstone (Every Thursday)
- The Medway Inn, Rochester (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Druid's, Maidstone (The Third Thursday of each month)
- The Steam Packet, Strood (Sporadic Saturdays)
- The Sportsman, Strood (Sporadic Saturdays)
- Open Mic With Mick @ Michelle at Paddock Wood Social Club, Tunbridge Wells (The Fourth Saturday of each month)
- Jj Jam Nights at The Coach & Horses, Strood (The Last Sunday of each month)
- Alex Brooks at The Green Man, Meopham (Fortnightly Sundays)