Open Mike/Jam Night at The Dog Inn, Whalley, Clitheroe
|Times||9:00pm – 11:30pm|
|Occurs||The First Thursday of each month|
|Name||Open Mike/Jam Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Dog Inn, Whalley, 55 King Street, Whalley (near Clitheroe), Clitheroe, BB7 9SP|
|Venue phone||07841 759409|
|Notes||Everyone is welcome to come down and do something or just come along and listen.
It's free and register on the night.
All PA and back line amplification provided.
** Please do not ring the pub for band bookings - email instead **
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul|
These details were submitted by Mags Twist on 24 Jun 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Jam Night at The Railway, Accrington (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at Room Deardengate, Haslingden (Fortnightly Mondays)
- Open Mic Live @ The Crown at The Crown Darwen, Darwen (Every Wednesday)
- Panjenix Acoustic Club at The Forts Arms, Clayton-le-Moors (Every Wednesday)
- The Royal Oak, Blackburn (Every Wednesday)
- Fullaloves Wines, Longridge (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Stanhill Bar & Restaurant, Oswaldtwistle (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Hosted By Arlo at The Cock, Darwen (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Stop And Rest at Stop And Rest Inn, Oswaldtwistle (The First Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Night At The 110 Club at 110 Club, Burnley (Fortnightly Thursdays)