Swan & Tonic at Swan & Rushes, Leicester
|Times||8:00pm – 12:00am|
|Name||Swan & Tonic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Swan & Rushes, 19 Infirmary Square, Leicester, LE1 5WR|
|Notes||Full Band Jam/Open Mic
GET THERE BEFORE 9:30pm - GET STAMPED AND ENJOY £2 A PINT AND 2 for £5 ON GUINNESS AND STAROPRAMEN.
Student/NHS discounts on all food and drink.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul World Music|
These details were submitted by Lee Wood on 21 Jan 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Drinks & Jams at The Shed, Leicester (Every Thursday)
- Narborough Open Mic at Old Inn, Littlethorpe (The First Thursday of each month)
- Broughton Astley Open Mic at Red Admiral, Broughton Astley (The Third Thursday of each month)
- The Covers Are Off (Open Mic) at Lily's Live Lounge, Leicester (Sporadic Thursdays)
- Open Mic at The Elephant & Castle, Thurlaston (The Second Sunday of each month)
- The Blue Bell, Stoney Stanton (The Third Sunday of each month)
- The Linford Open Mic at The Linford Pub / Club, Newtown Linford (The First Tuesday of each month)
- Acoustic Tuesdays at Black Horse, Blaby (Every Tuesday)
- Ratby Open Mic Night at The Plough Inn, Ratby (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Toby Carvery, Loughborough (Fortnightly Tuesdays)