Jam Night at The Countryman, Milton Keynes
|Times||8:30pm – 11:00pm|
|Occurs||The First Thursday of each month|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Countryman, 127 Bradwell Common Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK13 8DY|
|Transport||Milton Keynes Central|
|Notes||The Jam Night at The CountryMan - the first Thursday of the month.
We have a full back-line Guitar/Bass Amps, Drums and PA, So come down have a Jam, a laugh, a drink.
These details were submitted by Bradley Oakes on 24 Feb 2017
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
- Old Talbot, Towcester (The Second and Fourth Tuesday of each month)
- Scribal Gathering at The Crown, Stony Stratford (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes (The Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Dove, Newport Pagnell (The First Wednesday of each month)
- ESounds at Electric Social Mk, Milton Keynes (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Vaultage Open Mic Sessions at The Vaults Bar, Stony Stratford (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Soapbox at Milton Keynes Gallery, Milton Keynes (Sporadic Thursdays)