Open Mic at Redhill Village Club, Redhill
|Times||20:00 – 23:00|
|Occurs||The First Friday of each month|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Redhill Village Club, Church Road, Redhill, BS40 5SG|
|Venue phone||01934 862619|
|Notes||Hosted by Jerry Blythe. Free to join in, come along and meet other local musicians and add your name to the list if you wish to participate. Bring your voice, your instruments, and showcase your talent. Very light hearted, fun evening. Food and Raffle during the break.
Please Note: Open Mic Nights are not held in the months of January, July and August.
|Genres||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal Electronica/Synth Poetry|
These details were edited by Hazel Davies on 02 Jan 2019. Has something changed? Edit it
2 people are following this event.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this event to be notified by email when a new version of the event details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereRedhill
- Open Mic at Nova Bar, Bristol City Centre (Every Tuesday)
- The Windmill, Bedminster (Fortnightly Tuesdays)
- The Hare On The Hill, Cotham (Every Wednesday)
- Viva La Mexicana, Bedminster (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic at The Poacher, Portishead (The First Wednesday of each month)
- The Velindra, Bristol City Centre (Every Wednesday)
- The Rising Sun's Open Mic Night at The Rising Sun, Bedminster (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic At The Cloak & Dagger at The Cloak & Dagger, Cotham (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic Sessions at The Kingsdown Vaults, Cotham (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic, Acoustic Showcase And Jam at Bishops Tavern, Cotham (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at The Cider Press, Cotham (Every Thursday)
- The Famous Open Mic at The Oxford, Totterdown (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic' at The Rope Walk, Bedminster (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic & Bring Your Own Vinyl at The Clifton Pub, Clifton (Every Thursday)