Acoustic Open Mic at The Rowing Club Bar And Cafe, Oxford
|Name||Acoustic Open Mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Rowing Club Bar And Cafe, Meadow Lane, Oxford, OX4 4BL|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||This is an Acoustic Event taking place on Wednesday 6th March.
We have a brilliant venue overlooking the river with a choice of food and drink.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance|
These details were submitted by Pete Kerswell-Jensen on 18 Feb 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Catweazle Club at East Oxford Community Centre, Oxford (Every Thursday)
- You Should Have Been Here Last Week at James Street Tavern, Oxford (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at Three Horshoes, Witney (The First Thursday of each month)
- Bear Open Mic at The Bear Inn, Oxford, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- Harcourt Arms, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- Open Mic at The Old Bookbinders Ale House, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- The Red Lion, Wallingford (The First Sunday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Jolly Postboys, Oxford (Sporadic Sundays)
- Sunday Session at The White House, Oxford (Fortnightly Sundays)