Open Mic at Rose Hill Community Centre, Oxford
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Rose Hill Community Centre, Carole's Way, Oxford, OX44HF|
|Notes||PLEASE NOTE: Trial Open Mic taking place on Monday 17th June and Monday 22nd July ONLY at present. Depending on success and turnout this may become a regular event.
Very relaxed atmosphere welcoming any age and ability. Any music genre is welcome, along with spoken word or dance; even art performance. Please strip down your punk or rock. Small PA system and mic available. Sign up for a 10 minute slot or 2 songs; depending on how many sign-ups there are, you may get a chance to do another turn once all performers have played.
Please contact Lizzie on email@example.com to sign up/ for more info (or just sign up on the night).
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Rose Hill Community Centre on 25 May 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Furry Mic at The Mad Hatter, Oxford (The Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Acoustic Open Mic at The Rowing Club Bar And Cafe, Oxford (Sporadic Wednesdays)
- The Catweazle Club at East Oxford Community Centre, Oxford (Every Thursday)
- You Should Have Been Here Last Week at James Street Tavern, Oxford (Every Thursday)
- Bear Open Mic at The Bear Inn, Oxford, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- Harcourt Arms, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- Open Mic at The Old Bookbinders Ale House, Oxford (Every Sunday)
- The Red Lion, Wallingford (The First Sunday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Jolly Postboys, Oxford (Sporadic Sundays)
- Sunday Session at The White House, Oxford (Fortnightly Sundays)