Open Mic Night at Toolmakers Live, Sheffield
|Times||18:00 – 22:00|
|Name||Open Mic Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Toolmakers Live, 6-8 Botsford St, Sheffield, S3 9PF|
|Venue phone||07956 235332|
|Notes||One for the Diary. Every Sunday. An Open Mic Night for all at Toolmakers Live. 6-10pm.
Whether you are a band or a solo artiste, a singer/songwriter, playing covers or originals, a warm friendly welcome awaits in this encouraging atmosphere.
Full P.A. Backline provided inc drums. Please bring your own guitars!.
Take it to the big stage at an awesome venue with music loving bar staff and great beers TML x
|Genres||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Electronica/Synth Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Jazz Funk & Soul Reggae World Music|
These details were edited by Chris Pemberton on 26 Aug 2022. Has something changed? Edit it
2 people are following this event.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this venue to be notified by email when a new version of the event details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereSheffield
- Portland House Open Mic, Sheffield (Every Sunday)
- What The Folk at The Dog And Partridge, Sheffield (Every Sunday)
- Open Mic Night at Shakespeares Ale & Cider House, Sheffield (Every Monday)
- Open Mic Night at The Centre Spot, Sheffield (The Second Monday of each month)
- No Guitars! A Stand-up Comedy Open Mic at The Cider Hole, Sheffield (The First Tuesday of each month)
- The Millhouses, Sheffield (The First Tuesday of each month)
- Accoustic Night at The Old Crown Handsworth, Sheffield (The Second and Fourth Tuesday of each month)