Sunday early evening mid-winter open mic at Toolmakers Live in the Forest PH on Rutland Street/Road, Sheffield
Next 2 Dates
- 4:00pm Sun 03 Dec 2023
- 4:00pm Sun 10 Dec 2023
|Times||16:30 – 21:00|
|Name||Sunday early evening mid-winter open mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Toolmakers Live in the Forest PH on Rutland Street/Road, 6-8 Botsford St, Sheffield, S3 9PF|
|Venue phone||07956 235332|
|Host phone||01142 750183|
|Notes||One for the Diary. Every Sunday. An Open Mic Event for all at Toolmakers Live. 4-8pm. Occasional featured artist(s) playing an extended slot. Details of who and when can be found on the facebook page. Live music from both self accompanied performers and small groups. All welcome. P.A. service provided, plus canon. Please bring your own guitars.
A warm, friendly welcome awaits in this encouraging atmosphere with music loving bar staff and great beers.
|Genres||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk World Music|
4 people are following this event.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this venue to be notified by email when a new version of the venue details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereSheffield
- Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Black Bull, Aughton (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- The Millhouses, Sheffield (The First Tuesday of each month)
- No Guitars! A Stand-up Comedy Open Mic at The Old Shoe, Sheffield (The First Monday of each month)
- The Monday Club at The Green Room, Sheffield (Every Monday)
- Open Mic Night at The Greystones, Sheffield (Sporadic Mondays)
- Shakey Open Mic Night at Shakespeare's, Sheffield (Every Monday)
- Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Centre Spot, Sheffield (The Second Monday of each month)