Burntwood Folk Club Open Mic at The Ashmole Club, Hammerwich
|Name||Burntwood Folk Club Open Mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Ashmole Club, Meerash Lane, Hammerwich, WS7 OLE|
|Notes||NEXT EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY 12TH SEPT, 10TH OCT, 14TH NOV AND 12TH DEC.
This monthly event is open to all who appreciate performing or listening to acoustic music in a dedicated performance space. Previous open mic nights have been host to a variety of genres including acoustic rock & pop, blues, Celtic, sea shanties and traditional folk. The range of instruments has been similarly diverse, with melodeons, mandolins, banjos, harmonicas and pipes all making an appearance besides guitars.
Musicians are welcome to turn up on the night, though booking a slot in advance is recommended. Microphones, PA system and amplifiers (both acoustic and bass)are provided. Please feel free to contact us via our facebook page.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry The Blues Folk Storytelling|
These details were submitted by Hywel Davies on 22 Aug 2018
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
- Open Mic Night at The Village Inn, Wednesbury (Every Wednesday)
- The Swan With Two Necks, Longdon (Every Wednesday)
- The Victoria (Katz) at The Victoria Walsall, Walsall (The Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Open Mic @ The Miners at The Miners Rest, Burntwood (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Sam & Ross Live Lounge at The White Lion Walsall, Walsall (Every Thursday)
- The Boot Inn, Sutton Coldfield (Every Thursday)
- Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Fox And Dogs, Sutton Coldfield (Sporadic Thursdays)
- George IV, Lichfield (Every Sunday)
- Feathers Inn Acoustic Open Mic With Pete Kelly And Friends. at Feathers Inn, Lichfield (The First and Third Sunday of each month)
- Gate Open Mic at The Gate, Sutton Coldfield (Every Sunday)
- Bo Jollys, Rugeley (The First Sunday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Longhorn, Walsall (Fortnightly Sundays)