open mic at The Rigger, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
|Times||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Rigger, Marsh Parade, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 1BT|
|Venue phone||01782 616602|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
Are you tired of endlessly performing to your bedroom mirror? Are you ready to unleash your raw talent onto an unsuspecting world? If only there was somewhere with a stage, lights, PA and sound engineer to showcase your musicianship... we may have the answer.
Our charming host, Matt Foy will welcome you into the spotlight. Whilst, Matt "the sound" Cooke will mix your levels to perfection (Yes, we have all the matts!) Every performer receives a free drink as a reward for their bravery! Or, if you don't play but love to listen, come and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and the best talent the local area has to offer.
Every Wednesday from 9.30pm.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy The Blues Folk Funk & Soul|
These details were submitted by Jay Hibrid (Digital Buddhist) on 13 Aug 2017
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Doktor Bennett's Open Mic at Black Friar, Newcastle-Under-Lyme (Every Tuesday)
- Acoustic Night at The Travs. (Travellers Rest), Stoke-on-Trent (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Georgia Browns - Stoke, Stoke-on-Trent (Every Thursday)
- Acoustic Night at The Sportsman, Stoke-on-Trent (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Acoustic Night hosted by Green Crayon at The George and Dragon, Stone (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- The Linley Tavern, Alsager (Fortnightly Thursdays)