fREAKjam at Mr Bumble, Camberley
Next 5 Dates
- 9:00pm – 12:00am Thu 25 Apr 2019 (estimated)
- 9:00pm – 12:00am Thu 02 May 2019 (estimated)
- 9:00pm – 12:00am Thu 09 May 2019 (estimated)
- 9:00pm – 12:00am Thu 16 May 2019 (estimated)
- 9:00pm – 12:00am Thu 23 May 2019 (estimated)
|Times||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Mr Bumble, 19 London Road, Camberley, GU17 9AP|
|Venue phone||01276 32691|
|Notes||Versatile house band of talented musicians from local covers bands for backing if required. All styles catered for.
All are welcome, whether you want to come and play or just enjoy the performances over a drink or two.
We supply 3 x Vocal Mics & PA, 2 x Guitar Amps (including pedalboard effects), Bass Amp and Drum Kit. Please note that we cannot guarantee the loan of a guitar, so please try and bring your instrument with you.
All artists will get to perform 2 or 3 songs, depending on how busy the night is.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul|
These details were submitted by Dave Evans on 24 Jun 2016
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Acoustic Open Mic at The Famous Door, Aldershot (Every Tuesday)
- Acoustic Jam Session at The Lion Brewery, Ash (Every Tuesday)
- Peacock Farm, Bracknell (The First and Third Wednesday of each month)
- Bracknell Open Mic at The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- The Wokingham Folk & Blues Open Mic Night (Wokfab) at The Hope & Anchor, Wokingham (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- The New Leathern Bottle, Bracknell (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Electric Jam Session at The Lion Brewery, Ash (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic, Jam Night at Victoria Arms, Wokingham (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Night at The Royal Standard, Camberley (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Open Mic & Jam at The Queens Head, Farnham (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Innovative And Unique Open Mic at The Alexandra Farnborough, Farnborough (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Dead Sound Open Mic at The Mulberry, Farnham (The Second Sunday of each month)
- Prince Of Wales, Farnborough (The Third Sunday of each month)