Open Mic & Jam at The Queens Head, Farnham
|Name||Open Mic & Jam|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Queens Head, 9 The Borough, Farnham, GU9 7NA|
|Notes||We do a short set then bring performers on, normally in the order they are done o the list. You should get 2-3 songs (unless they are particularly short/long, then we may adjust accordingly!). We have backline including Drums and Guitar Amp, so if you're a band and would like to get up as a group, we can normally get you sorted.. We typically use 1-2 mics and a Mackie P.A.
As with most Open Mic nights, people can often play for longer if we have time, however on really busy nights, where we need to get a lot of people up, we won't be able to guarantee more than the typical two song slot,
If you like your beer as well, then the London Pride and the Guest ales are always worth trying!!
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Funk & Soul Dance|
These details were submitted by Pete Colin on 19 Dec 2018
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Electric Jam Session at The Lion Brewery, Ash (Every Thursday)
- fREAKjam at Mr Bumble, Camberley (Every Thursday)
- The Mill At Elstead, Elstead (The First Thursday of each month)
- Julie’s Open Mic Nights at The Miners Arms, Mytchett (The Second Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Railway Arms, Alton (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Royal Standard, Camberley (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Innovative And Unique Open Mic at The Alexandra Farnborough, Farnborough (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Dakota Venue, Godalming (The First Friday of each month)
- The Launch at The Swan Inn, Farnborough (Sporadic Fridays)