Open Mic at The Queens Head, Farnham
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Queens Head, 9 The Borough, Farnham, GU9 7NA|
|Notes||We usually bring a small drum kit, so if you're a band and would like to get up as a group, we can often get you sorted.. We typically use 1-2 mics and a small P.A.
As with most Open Mic nights, people
can often play for longer if we have time, however on really busy nights, where we need to get a lot of people up, we won't be able to guarantee more than the typical two song slot,
If you like your beer as well, then the London Pride, HSB and the Guest ales are always worth trying!
Pete and Jack
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Electronica/Synth Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance|
These details were submitted by Pete Karpel on 06 Jun 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic at The Railway Arms, Alton (The Third Thursday of each month)
- Electric Jam Session at The Lion Brewery, Ash (Every Thursday)
- fREAKjam at Mr Bumble, Camberley (Every Thursday)
- Joe's Open Mic at The Bear And Ragged Staff, Wrecclesham (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Royal Standard, Camberley (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Innovative And Unique Open Mic at The Alexandra Farnborough, Farnborough (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Prince Of Wales, Farnborough (The Third Sunday of each month)
- Dead Sound Open Mic at The Mulberry, Farnham (The Second Sunday of each month)