Basement Traxx Open Mic at Basement Snaxx, Newcastle upon Tyne
|Times||1:00pm – 4:30pm|
|Occurs||The Last Saturday of each month|
|Name||Basement Traxx Open Mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Basement Snaxx, 13 Ridley Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8JQ|
|Notes||☆ Starting April 27th 2019 ☆
Come along to Basement Snaxx, #DownTheSpiralStaircase inside Elula gift shop, 13 Ridley place, NEWCASTLE, NE1 8JQ.
OPEN MIC FROM 1PM!
SIGN UP ON THE DAY!☆☆☆☆☆
All acts & ages welcome, house guitar available, unplugged set up.
☆ALL AGES WELCOME
☆ALL ACTS WELCOME
☆FOOD & DRINK AVAILABLE ALL DAY
☆VENUE OPEN FROM 11AM
Basement Snaxx is a small basement cafe with no wheelchair access.
Vegan friendly food & drink available!
Children & families welcome!
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Namaste A While on 31 Mar 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Beers & Buskers at Passing Clouds, Newcastle upon Tyne (Every Monday)
- Namaste A While Open Mic (EXCEPT THE LAST OF THE MONTH) at Station East, Gateshead (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at Kommunity, Newcastle upon Tyne (Every Monday)
- Acoustic Nights at Wilder's, Newcastle upon Tyne (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic at The Garricks Head, North Shields (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic With Resident Band Plus Guests at Coxlodge And Gosforth Club, Newcastle upon Tyne (Every Wednesday)