The Open Jam Sessions at The Quadrant Club, Coventry
|Name||The Open Jam Sessions|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Quadrant Club, 7 Quadrant Row, Coventry, CV1 2EL|
|Venue phone||02476 222247|
|Notes||Chilled vibes and sweet sounds!
Come and join our musical family for improvised jamming and laid back solo sets!
A perfect platform for any budding musicians looking to get themselves out there, have their music heard and meet like-minded people!
There will be an acoustic guitar, electric guitar, acoustic amp, bass amp, PA, monitors, vocal mics and percussion provided but please feel free to bring along whatever you'd like in order to contribute to the music.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions.
See you all soon! ☮
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul World Music|
These details were submitted by Aimee Goodall on 10 Aug 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Land Rover Sports & Social Club, Solihull (Every Sunday)
- Izzie's Open Mic at The Biggin Hall, Coventry (The Third Sunday of each month)
- Open Mic at White Horse, Headington (Every Tuesday)
- Bulkington Open Mic Night at Bulkington Working Mens Club, Bulkington (Sporadic Tuesdays)
- Hollyfields Sports & Conference Centre, Erdington (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Open Mic at The Yard, Coventry (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic Night at The Kings Head Sidbury, Worcester (The Second and Fourth Thursday of each month)
- Hideout, Warrington (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic With Rich Keogh at The New Albany, Coventry (Every Thursday)
- The Town Crier, Coventry (Every Thursday)
- Lionhearts at The Red Lion, Coleshill (The Last Thursday of each month)
- The Bell Inn, Coleshill at The Bell Inn, Coleshill (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Hamishes Hoose, Paisley (Every Friday)
- Spotlight Sessions at Catchtwentytwo, Coventry (Every Friday)
- Open Stage Evening at Slate Art Gallery, Leamington Spa (The Third Friday of each month)