Open Mic at The Dog And Partridge, Wolverhampton
|Times||19:30 – 23:00|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Dog And Partridge, High Street, Wolverhampton, WV11 1SZ|
|Notes||Open mic with featured act. All levels welcome. Usually once a month.
One person is following this event, helping keep things accurate.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this event to be notified by email when a new version of the event details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereWolverhampton
- The Dog & Gun Tettenhall, Wolverhampton (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Burntwood Folk Club Open Mic at The Ashmole Club, Hammerwich (Sporadic Wednesdays)
- Open Mic @ The Miners at The Miners Rest, Burntwood (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Acoustic Open Mic at The Cuban Exchange, Wolverhampton (Every Wednesday)
- The Victoria (Katz) at The Victoria Walsall, Walsall (Every Thursday)
- The Brook Inn, Dudley (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Open Mic at The Sow And Pigs, West Browmich (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Grainstore Open Mic at The Grainstore, Wolverhampton (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic With Rumour at The Old Bull's Head, Gornal (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Next Door Bar, Albrighton (The Fourth Thursday of each month)
- Open mic at the Hogshead at The Hoghead, Wolverhampton (The Second Thursday of each month)
- Purity, Wolverhampton (Sporadic Thursdays)
- Heddin’s Ford, Hednesford (The First Thursday of each month)
- Acoustic Open Mic at The Crown, Pattingham (The First and Third Thursday of each month)