Delmonicas Monday Mic Night at Delmonicas, Glasgow
|Times||9:00pm – 11:45pm|
|Name||Delmonicas Monday Mic Night|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Delmonicas, 68 Virginia Street, Glasgow, G1 1TX|
|Perks||Performers get a free drink|
|Notes||Our open mic night has been going strong since September 2018.
Calling artists from all walks of life! Whether you’re a singer, a musician (or both!) a comedian, a dancer, an actor, a poet, a drag queen or king... etc etc
We are giving you the opportunity every Monday to showcase your talents!
Bring along your instruments, your backing tracks or whatever you need & the stage is yours!
Just click the link on the event to sign up!
ALL PERFORMERS GET 2 FREE DRINKS
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox Magic The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Kenny Davidson on 24 Apr 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Open Mic at The Abbey Bar, Paisley (Every Monday)
- The Wee Howff, Paisley (The First Monday of each month)
- Open Mic at Queen Margaret Union, Glasgow (Every Tuesday)
- The Anchor Bar, Paisley (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic Hosted By Anotella at Avantgarde Live Music Bar, Glasgow (Every Tuesday)
- Open Mic Night at Gantry Cafe, Paisley (Every Tuesday)
- Nova Scotia Folk Club at Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs, Bishopbriggs (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic With The Two Daves at Dukes Bar, Glasgow (Every Wednesday)
- 1st Wednesday Jam Session at The Old Swan, Paisley (The First Wednesday of each month)
- Fundamental Conduit at St. Matthew's, Paisley (Fortnightly Wednesdays)