The JimJam Session at The Claude, Cardiff City
|Times||8:45pm – 11:15pm|
|Name||The JimJam Session|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Claude, 140 Albany Road, Cardiff City, CF24 3RW|
|Venue phone||029 2049 3896|
|Notes||The JimJam Session is an Open Mic Jam Night at the Claude Hotel, Albany Rd, Cardiff. Itâ€™s held every Thursday from 8.30 till 11.00pm and open to bands and performers playing any type of music, originals or covers.
A different local popular guest band starts and ends the session every week.
Equipment provided includes a good quality PA with Monitors, Drums, Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Bass, Bass Amp and Guitar Amps.
If you are a band or solo performer, you are generally guaranteed a spot ( from 10 to 20 mins according to the number of performers and circumstance of the evening ) .
If you are looking to play with other musicians, come along and get introduced to the many players who are attracted to the session.
Best email a few days beforehand to guarantee a spot.
Guaranteed audience,and a lot of fun.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox|
These details were submitted by Jim Jam on 24 Jun 2016
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Bonfire Night with Acoustic Performers at Porthkerry Park Beach, Barry (The Second Saturday of each month)
- Live Lounge Open Mic Afternoon at The Live Lounge, Cardiff City (Every Sunday)
- Rudry Inn (Aka The Monte), Rudry (Every Sunday)
- Pip's Open Mic at Three Horseshoes, Dinas Powys (Every Sunday)
- Windsor Arms, Penarth (The First Sunday of each month)
- The Whitchurch Jam Sessions at The Earl Haig Club, Whitchurch (The Last Sunday of each month)
- Hopbunker, Cardiff City (Fortnightly Sundays)
- One - Iv - V // Open Mic + Social at One, Cardiff City (Sporadic Sundays)
- Bobs open mic at The Ex Service Men's Club, Penarth (Every Monday)
- Caterpillar Comedy at Gwdihw Cafe Bar, Cardiff City (The Second Monday of each month)
- Gwd Mondays Open Mic at Gwdihw Cafe Bar, Cardiff City (The Fourth Monday of each month)
- Whitchurch RSS Club, Cardiff City (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Company Of Words Open Mic & Guest at The Little Man Coffee Company, Cardiff City (The Third Tuesday of each month)
- The Rummer Tavern, Cardiff City (Every Thursday)
- Tony Morleys Open Mic at The Albion, Penarth (Every Thursday)
- The Old Library, Caerphilly Town (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Zen Bar @ The Atrium, Cardiff City (Sporadic Thursdays)
- The Hollybush Inn, Machen (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Look Out Cafe Bar, Cardiff Bay (Sporadic Thursdays)
- Octavo's Books Cafe & Wine Bar - Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Bay (Sporadic Thursdays)