Open St Mike's at St Michael's Church, Bath
|Times||7:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Occurs||The Fourth Friday of each month|
|Name||Open St Mike's|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||St Michael's Church, Broad St, Bath, BA1 5LJ|
|Venue phone||01225 447103|
|Notes||Join us at St Michael's Church's open mic night!
- the best acoustics in town!
- a grand piano and a drum kit;
- excellent performers - from singer-songwriters to classical musicians; and
- a bar!
Doors: 7:00 pm | music: 7:30 pm | free entry
Contact Susanna Downes (email@example.com) to book a slot. There's also a small number of walk-in slots if you come on the night!
Please note: Open St Mike's is on roughly every two months. Please check our Facebook page for accurate dates!
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Storytelling Reggae Jazz Funk & Soul Dance World Music Musical|
These details were submitted by Maaike Siegerist on 16 Nov 2017
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- The Kings Arms, Brislington (Every Thursday)
- The Bell Inn, Bath (Every Thursday)
- Pulteney Open Mic Night at The Pulteney Arms, Bath (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Pucklechurch Open Mic at PVSSC Pucklechurch Village Sports & Social Club, Pucklechurch (The Last Friday of each month)
- Third Friday Open Mic at The Village Pump Venue, Trowbridge (The Third Friday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Swan, Swineford (The Last Monday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at Belushis, Bath (Every Monday)