The Launch at The Swan Inn, Farnborough
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Swan Inn, 91 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, GU14 6TL|
|Venue phone||01252 510920|
|Host phone||07955 820532|
|Notes||Taking place on the 25th of May 2018.
An all encompassing open-mic night.
Welcoming all genres of live music.
Equipment provided will include two amplifiers and a microphone.
No Stage Diving (Its level with the ground)
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Electronica/Synth Rock/Punk/Metal The Blues Folk Reggae Funk & Soul World Music|
These details were submitted by Kieran Brown on 08 May 2018
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Peacock Farm, Bracknell (The First and Third Wednesday of each month)
- Bracknell Open Mic at The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Jamie's Acoustic Thursdays at Jamie's Italian Guildford, Guildford (Every Thursday)
- The Mill At Elstead, Elstead (The First Thursday of each month)
- The GT Open Mic Sessions at The Kings Head (Stoke Road), Guildford (Every Thursday)
- Electric Jam Session at The Lion Brewery, Ash (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic, Jam Night at Victoria Arms, Wokingham (Every Thursday)
- fREAKjam at Mr Bumble, Camberley (Every Thursday)
- Julie’s Open Mic Nights at The Miners Arms, Mytchett (The Second Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at The Royal Standard, Camberley (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Open Mic & Jam at The Queens Head, Farnham (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Innovative And Unique Open Mic at The Alexandra Farnborough, Farnborough (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Fiery Bird Live Music Venue, Woking (Every Monday)
- Open Mic at The Bee Pub, Windlesham (Every Monday)
- Open Mic Monday at The Foresters Arms, Bagshot (Every Monday)