Scribal Gathering at The Crown, Stony Stratford
|Times||8:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Occurs||The Second Tuesday of each month|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Crown, 9 Market Square, Stony Stratford, MK11 1BE|
|Venue phone||01908 262 888|
|Host phone||07837 009296|
|Notes||Scribal Gathering's open minded open mic welcomes musicians, poets, and all performers of any style, genre or level of experience to share their creativity before a warm and receptive audience. With special guest headline performances from regionally and nationally acclaimed acts, Scribal Gathering offers the best of all live entertainment.
Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at The Crown, Stony Stratford, doors open from 7:30pm for 8.00pm kick off. Bar closes at 11.00pm.
We have a full PA with 16 channel desk, monitors and 4 microphones available.
Sign up on the night - no advanced bookings! Musicians get two songs / 10 mins slot.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Comedy Rap/Hip-Hop/Beatbox The Blues Folk Storytelling Jazz Musical|
These details were submitted by Jonathan JT Taylor on 08 Mar 2017
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
- Open Mic Night at The Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes (The Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Dove, Newport Pagnell (The First Wednesday of each month)
- Daniel’s Open Mic at The George At Tiffield, Tiffield (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- ESounds at Electric Social Mk, Milton Keynes (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Jam Night at The Countryman, Milton Keynes (The First Thursday of each month)
- Open Mic Night At The White Horse at The White Horse, Silverstone (The Second Thursday of each month)
- Vaultage Open Mic Sessions at The Vaults Bar, Stony Stratford (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Soapbox at Milton Keynes Gallery, Milton Keynes (Sporadic Thursdays)