The Jolly Acoustic Jam at The Jolly Anglers, Reading
Next 5 Dates
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm Mon 20 Apr 2020 (estimated)
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm Mon 18 May 2020 (estimated)
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm Mon 15 Jun 2020 (estimated)
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm Mon 20 Jul 2020 (estimated)
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm Mon 17 Aug 2020 (estimated)
|Times||8:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Occurs||The Third Monday of each month|
|Name||The Jolly Acoustic Jam|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Jolly Anglers, 314 Kennetside, Reading, RG1 3EA|
|Venue phone||07460 747079|
|Host phone||07804 610749|
|Notes||Come and join our musical coalition of chaos.
Singer-songwriter, cover artists, traditional reels, spoken word, those who just want a beer, etc., all are welcome.
Please come down as early as you can to ensure getting a spot.
N.B., this is a mic-less open mic night (acoustic). Also, the Jolly Angler's has a piano that acts can use.
This event occurs every third Monday of every month, when the excellent Mike Tuffery hosts the Jolly Acoustic Jam. This event has something for those who like to perform, listen or just have a beer by the canal.
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry The Blues Folk Storytelling Jazz Musical|
These details were submitted by Mike Tuffery on 20 Aug 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Cafe Artigianos, Reading (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic, Jam Night at Victoria Arms, Wokingham (Every Thursday)
- Expression Open Mic at Thatched Cottage, Maidenhead (The First and Third Thursday of each month)
- The New Leathern Bottle, Bracknell (The Last Thursday of each month)
- The Palmer Tavern, Reading (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- Peacock Farm, Bracknell (The First and Third Wednesday of each month)
- The Wokingham Folk & Blues Open Mic Night (Wokfab) at The Hope & Anchor, Wokingham (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- The Golden Cross, Twyford (Every Wednesday)
- Wookie Wednesday Jam at Castle Tap, Reading (The Fourth Wednesday of each month)
- Open Mic Night At The Crown Inn, Theale at The Crown Inn, Theale (The Last Wednesday of each month)
- First Wednesday Open Mic at The Crown Inn, Theale (The First Wednesday of each month)
- Bracknell Open Mic at The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell (The Second Wednesday of each month)
- Open Mic at Smokin' Billys, Reading (Fortnightly Wednesdays)