Acoustic Club at Small Seeds, Huddersfield
|Times||9:00pm – 12:15am|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||Small Seeds, 120 New Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2UD|
|Notes||The Acoustic Club is Huddersfield longest running open-mic night.
We have had literally thousands of performers over the 16 years we have been going.
This group is a chance for past present and future club goers to interact, share stories, show what they are up to now and talk all things acoustic club!
The only rule is - it has to be all acoustic. Come play a song or read some poetry!
|Welcomed mediums||Acoustic/Electro-Acoustic Poetry Comedy Magic|
These details were submitted by small seeds on 08 Feb 2019
No known YouTube videos!If you know of one please report it here
† "Next Event" date is automatically calculated based on the details submitted. No guarantee of accuracy is given as venues sometimes cancel events without informing us. To avoid disappointment, always contact venue before travelling.
No pictures!If you have a snap-shot of this event, particularly the stage, please submit your image here
- Sunday Sesh Backline Jam at George IV, Bradford (Every Sunday)
- The Shoulder Of Mutton, Slaithwaite (Every Sunday)
- Open Mic at The Shears Inn, Liversedge (The First and Third Sunday of each month)
- The Shears Inn, Liversedge (The First and Third Sunday of each month)
- The Murgatroyd Arms, Halifax (The First Sunday of each month)
- Open Mic / Jam Night at Mill Valley Brewery Tap, Cleckheaton (The Third Sunday of each month)
- The Calder, Brighouse (Fortnightly Sundays)
- Evokesomm Wine Bar, Halifax (Every Wednesday)
- Open Mic at Kings Bar, Huddersfield (Every Wednesday)
- Acoustic Music Night at The Sportsman, Huddersfield (Every Wednesday)
- The Railway Berry Brow, Huddersfield (The Third Wednesday of each month)
- Wood Street Open Mic at Northen Quarter, Huddersfield (Every Thursday)
- Rhubarb Open Mics at Rhubarb Bar And Cafe, Huddersfield (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic Night at East Bierley Cricket Club, Bradford (Every Thursday)
- The Walkers Arms, Scholes, Cleckheaton (The First Thursday of each month)
- Jam Night / Open Mic at The Airedale Heifer, Mirfield (The Second Thursday of each month)