Acoustic-ish Open Mic at The Iron Horse, Sidcup
|Times||19:30 – 23:00|
|Name||Acoustic-ish Open Mic|
|Category||Music Open Mic|
|Location||The Iron Horse, 122 Station Road, Sidcup, DA15 7AB|
|Notes||The acoustic-ish open mic at The Iron Horse is Sidcup's foremost night out, hosted by Tom Monks on fortnightly Mondays since 2014.
This is a thriving live music event, built on mutual support and creative freedom for new and experienced acts alike.
Sign-ups at 7:30pm, music from 8pm, and two songs each. The board can fill up very quickly - sometimes instantly - so be on time and keep the music rolling!
A stage piano and house guitar are available to use, plus live accompaniment if your voice is your instrument*. Keep setups quick, simple, and sonically suitable to help the night flow.
⛔️ backing tracks, drum kits, amps, keys (use our stage piano!), stand-up etc. aren't suitable, sorry! ⛔️
We're super proud to boast an enormous musical community of performers and spectators - but there's always room for new talent, so come and join us!
Any questions on how it works, please feel free to get in touch, or initially come along as a spectator to see it for yourself!
FREE ENTRY | STRICTLY 18+
Nearest train station: Sidcup (directly opposite)
Nearest bus routes: 51, 160, 229, 233, 269, 286, 492
Free parking available via Old Farm Avenue from 7pm, a minute's walk from the pub - check the restrictions if you park elsewhere!
You can find up-to-date information about upcoming dates etc by searching for the 'Open Mic @ The Iron Horse' group on Facebook.
⚠️ * If you're a standalone singer, we can offer live accompaniment of a 2000+ strong repertoire! If you'd like to perform anything specific - or even an original song - please get in touch with plenty of notice and I'll learn what you fancy doing. Except Valerie or Sweet Caroline. But literally any other song in the world.
⚠️ If you're a standalone instrumentalist hoping to be paired up with a vocalist, what you're after is a jam night: and the venue runs one! The jam is hosted by M.T. Pockets on fortnightly Wednesdays (opposite weeks to the open mics) from 8:30pm, built on mixing and matching musicians and vocalists. Jam with the house band, with musical friends old and new, or even bring your own band - with a full amp and drum backline provided. And maybe you can meet a singing soulmate to form an act to storm the acoustic-ish do with and more!
3 people are following this event.
Want to help keep these details live and correct? Follow this venue to be notified by email when a new version of the venue details are published or the current public version is about to expire.
More open mic events near hereSidcup
- The Bricklayers Arms, Bromley (The Second Tuesday of each month)
- Open Mic Night at Genesis Cinema, Bethnal Green (Sporadic Tuesdays)
- New Cross Inn, New Cross (Every Tuesday)
- Skehans, New Cross (Every Wednesday)
- Whitestar Open Mic at The Partridge, Bromley (Fortnightly Wednesdays)
- Stretchy's Open Mic at The Lord Holmesdale, Bromley (Sporadic Thursdays)
- Open Mic at Abbey Arms, Abbey Wood (Every Thursday)
- The Gallery Café, Mile End (The Last Thursday of each month)
- Bexley's Got Talent at Tap Sidcup, Sidcup (Fortnightly Thursdays)
- The Swan, West Wickham (The Second Thursday of each month)
- All About The Bass Showcase at The George Inn, Beckenham (The Second and Fourth Thursday of each month)
- St Margaret's House Open Mic at Gallery Cafe, Bethnal Green (The Last Thursday of each month)
- we Live. we Cosy. at Amersham Arms, New Cross (Sporadic Thursdays)
- Come and sing it at The Old Tigers Head, Lewisham (Sporadic Thursdays)
- The Barrel And Horn, Bromley (Every Thursday)
- The Morden Arms, Greenwich (Every Thursday)
- The Old Nun's Head, Nunhead (Every Thursday)
- Open Mic at Craft Beer Co Limehouse at Craft Beer Co Limehouse, Limehouse (Every Thursday)
- Harry’s Open Mic & Jam! at The Oiler Bar⛴️⚓️, Newham (The Second and Fourth Saturday of each month)
- Electronic Music open mic at JazzliveSE5, Camberwell (Sporadic Saturdays)
- The Catford Bridge Tavern, Catford (The Last Sunday of each month)
- Loading Bar Pekham, Peckham (Sporadic Sundays)